October 12, 2009

The Baby Bump Diaries: Chapter 4

In case you missed Chapter 1, Chapter 2, or Chapter 3.

FYI: There are two new posts below this one...the fall fest and a little retro red. I was a little behind on uploading photos :)

I made it to 21 weeks! I guess I am on the downhill slide? Here is a self portrait of myself...21 weeks and 2 days. I tried to get Rob to take my "bump" photo on Saturday, which was exactly 21 weeks, but the camera battery was dead, and you know how that goes, right?
Just to be clear...this photo was taken the same day, about 30 seconds earlier. Funny how different photos can look. And, no, I didn't eat in between.
And for the BIG announcement. We have officially named baby boy. Emma got so tired of hearing about names for brother, that she proposed to call him, "baby boy." I am serious. On another day, we asked her which name she liked better....and this is what she said:

"I don't like anymore names, Momma."

For those of you who know her, it sounds just like her. It was complete with attitude and all. Okay, so enough is enough. Our newest little bundle will be named...

Carson Chiles Douglas

If you don't like it, sorry! It has been decided, and trust me, it was one big and long, drawn out, complete with arguing and tons of indecisiveness decision.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the name!! It almost keeps with the CCC tradition!

christa said...

great name, i really like that you are using your maiden name for your little boy, i mean someone had to carry on the chiles name!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...