August 15, 2010

it's a first...

Well, first food that is. I started out by making a few batches of baby food last week.
DSC_1209

I had an assistant, and she was oh so excited! We cranked out avocado, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and carrots. All for Mr. Carson.
DSC_1203

When the big day came, it was a family affair. All four of us were in the kitchen.
DSC_1233

I was thinking all along that Carson was clueless about what was to come.
DSC_1229

He was.
DSC_1239

Avocado was his very first food, and he did better than I expected.
DSC_1241

After the big meal, brother and sister hung out.
DSC_1265

And then, Miss Emma had to feed her baby. Kids definitely don't learn by example, right? :)
DSC_1267

P.S. If you knew me when I was little Jenny, and you think you might recognize that baby doll, you're right. She was my very special baby. I fed her, bathed her, swam with her, played with her, and twirled all of her hair out. Some of you know that I still love to do the hair twirl. So, that's her, and she's bald on top, but Emma loves her now, and I love that Emma loves her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...