December 23, 2010

i'm holding...

holding onto last year. i've decided that i've aged enough, but i couldn't convince miss emma of that this year. she loves birthdays and insisted on decorating my birthday cheese cake...the one that my sweet hubby made himself.
DSC_3080

she was so proud, and i considered myself pretty special to have her animals on top of my cake.
DSC_3081

miss emma even picked out her very own special gift for me. it was new pj's with snowflakes on them. she was so excited!
DSC_3086

here are my boys...
DSC_3092

otherwise, i don't have a lot to say, other than both rob and emma worked to make my day special. they were both so sweet! buddy even threw in his very own gift of sleeping until 7:30 that morning. i was in heaven! my hubby got a sitter and took me out to dinner, just the two of us, which is always a special treat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...