September 18, 2011

Dear Carson,

Let's start with the obvious...you are so loved by us all! I can't believe you are on the downhill slide to being two. I wish I could just stop the clock. 19 months old and growing everyday. Here you are in a nutshell...
DSC_6533

You are cutting your top two canine teeth. You are also cutting a little tooth on the bottom left. That one will complete your bottom, center set of four. After those three come in, you will have fourteen...yikes!

You love to brush your teeth!

And, you got new shoes! They were a size 6.5. I couldn't believe how much you'd grown!

You and your sister love to spin these days....
DSC_6513

3 o'clock...
DSC_6514

12 o'clock...
DSC_6518

9 o'clock...
DSC_6515

And back around to the front...
DSC_6519

Then you are so dizzy, you fall straight to the ground...
DSC_6520

And repeat...
DSC_6522

I'm so afraid you are going to end up in the E.R., but you do have so much fun...
DSC_6523

The day before you turned 19 months, you came down with hand, foot, and mouth. I felt so, so sorry for you. We spent the week with your little head on my chest. I did enjoy our snuggling time though :)

The day you came down with the virus was the same day as your 18 month well baby check, so we had to postpone. So a month late for your check-up, you weighed in at 26 lbs., 2 oz. (50%), was 33.25 inches long (75%), and had a head circumference of 48.5 cm (64%). You are one growing boy! I think you actually should have weighed more, but I know you lost a few ounces the week you were so, so sick. You got two shots...the flu and hep a. You were a champ!

We've all four had the flu vaccine now, so I'm going to cross my fingers for a healthy family :)

We've got a peeker on our hands these days too.
DSC_6537

You've managed to learn to creep up the bottom rung of the barstool and peek over the island.
DSC_6538

You are just so cute!
DSC_6540

You are fascinated with the stairs too. You spend your time at the park going up and down, up and down. But you are always wanting my hand when you are headed down. You are just so, so sweet!
DSC_6543

You are working on your fork mastering skills...
DSC_6544

Pretty good, eh?
DSC_6545

And so proud!
DSC_6547

The pediatrician asked how many words you had. So, your daddy and I counted the other night. When we got to over 50, we stopped. I guess you are ahead of the curve in the language department :)

You love to pray at all of our meals. If we forget, you always remind us. "Pray, pray, pray..." with your little hands folded together. You always say, "Amen" too.

You are such a blessing, you are so much fun, and we just love you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...