May 25, 2009

Do we have to catch EVERYTHING?

Our Memorial Day weekend started fun....but ended with: (warning....sort of graphic)

Diarrhea for Emma....and she was newly potty trained! If you thought I would leave panties on my diarrhea child, you thought wrong. We went back to diapers.

103-104 degree fever....and nothing would break it...she was miserable :(

Around Wednesday, I thought it was over. Her poop was normal, but then she was up at night. I knew something was wrong. So, I took her to the pedi....swimmer's ear....in both ears and BAD! Antibiotic drops here we come.

Wednesday afternoon....she cried from noon to 4 or 5. I felt so sorrow for her. Called the pedi back....Tylenol with codeine. Emma got "happy" all of the sudden. It was truly funny!

We continued the drops and the Tylenol.

Friday....she sneezed and it was yellow. We went back to the pedi (we were supposed to be going out of town for the weekend). Sinus infection! Antibiotics-now orally and in her ears. Oh my...is this a joke?

Here she is sleeping....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...