December 14, 2009

The Baby Bump Diaries: Chapter 6


I am 30 weeks along (well, actually 30 weeks and 2 days)! Everyday counts, right?
I took these pics with the camera on my computer, so the quality is poor, but you get the point.
I have nothing new to report...I am still hanging in there and still going to the gym. I feel like I have bricks for a belly :) I have a check-up tomorrow morning, but I have found those to be pretty much pointless lately.

As far as Carson goes, I have been working on the nursery. We are re-using Emma's nursery, which was the plan all along, but it is being transformed into a more "boyish" room. I still need a lamp, rug, etc., but I will post photos of the finished product soon...promise!

One more subject change...my baby sister is 20 today! So, Happy Birthday Ash! We Love You! And, can't believe that you're 20...I mean really?

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Karen Merritt said...

You look so great!!! I actually saw you at the gym monday but I guessed you left before I got a chance to say Hi. Only 10 more weeks!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...