September 20, 2009

A Cinderella Fishing Pole & Hotdogs

Rob took Emma fishing this morning.
She was in a dress with a Cinderella fishing pole, of course.
They caught four fish in about thirty minutes.
I offered to put her hair up before she left.
She declined.
Rob would cast the line for Emma and Emma would reel it in.
She was so proud!
Rob was too. They had pretty good luck. He said that next time he goes fishing he may bring along a princess fishing pole and hotdogs for bait. But, I am sure that he didn't want me to tell you that.
I stayed home for the beginning part of their fishing trip. I was working on something, but I will have to show you later.

1 comment:

LIH said...

How adorable! Emma is such the little princess but can hang with daddy and do 'guy' stuff too! She is so beautiful!!!

How are you feeling? I hope everything is going great and I really want to plan a trip up on a Saturday and visit! Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...