September 4, 2009

We Didn't Shed a Tear

Neither of us. It was Emma's first day of school. I just can't believe it! I packed her bag and her lunch. She had brand new white keds :) I just can't get into nikes on two year olds.
Here she is. We were fresh out of apple attire for the first day of school, so I went with cherries.
She looked as cute as a cherry.
I wasn't sure how she would do. She kept telling me, "Mommy, not leave."
Daddy got to come along for the ride. He's a keeper.
She got to "plant" her flower in the garden, just before we said our goodbyes.
She quickly got busy with the play dough.
Rob and I left and had a day to ourselves! Our goal was to have some "uninterrupted adult conversation." In case you didn't know, Emma talks a lot. When we picked her up, I read her daily "report card." She was described by her teacher as "chatty" and "happy." Like I said...she likes to talk... A LOT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...