September 3, 2009

I keep getting the question...

And, I don't have an answer, but I am trying to figure this one out. What size is Emma wearing? Would you believe that she has size 24 months to 5T in her closet and it ALL fits? Nuts...makes it difficult to shop! Here is what I found out today:

If it is a "T" size, you can go down in a regular size to make them comparable. Example, a 5T is about the same as a 4 and a 4T is about the same as a 3.

Her shoe size is a 9.

We don't buy pants for Emma. She is tall and skinny....making her very difficult to fit. She is probably a 2T in the waist and a 4T in length. So, we mainly buy dresses. If we need pants, we stick to leggings (winter) and cropped pants (summer). Dresses are easier for the potty anyway :) She prefers dresses too...she goes to her closet everyday, and says, "Momma, I want to wear a "fress."

I bought Emma clothes on clearance today for next summer. Aren't they cute? I think that the most expensive thing was $7.99. Most of them are from Gymboree.

For NEXT summer, I mainly bought size 5 and 5T, dresses of course.

For THIS winter, I am guessing she is about a 5T or 4 in dresses. Leggings, I would guess a 3T.

Pj's, I would guess a 5T. Those along with coats and swimsuits tend to run small.


I did some shopping for our new little guy today too. This stuff was on clearance with an additional 30% off at Carter's. Some of it was like 2 and 3 dollars :)
I LOVE the birthday truck and the big ROAR! The other stuff is okay, but too good of a deal to pass up. I am not too into all of the sports, rocket ships, etc. on little babies. I am on the hunt for sweet little baby boy clothes. You know the super light blue or white with sail boats and such? I think I have my work cut out for me!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You got some great deals! I like the "roar" onsie a lot too. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...