September 19, 2010

riding & jumping & growing up

She actually cooperated with the camera today. I couldn't believe my eyes.
DSC_1780

I guess she is growing up. She's four. Can we still count that as a baby?
DSC_1784

And, she still loves to jump in puddles.
DSC_1793

And, her latest thing is pigtails. I do them for her every morning. Although, we need more hair bows and clips that have two to match.
DSC_1803

She amazes me everyday. She always has some amazing thought to share or some very deep question to ask. She is always thinking, and I pray that I am answering her right.
DSC_1807

Growing up, I tell you. She had her very first sleepover the other night. It's sort of like a right of passage for a little girl, don't you think? She was so excited. We packed her bag together, talked about what would happen, and I wondered if she would really stay. It seems like yesterday I was packing my bag for a fun filled slumber party. I kept the phone next to my bed all night, but there was never a ring. She was fine, which was really no surprise. She is so confident, and I love her.
DSC_1826

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am dying for a puddle jumping/cozy coop pict. of mems. way too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...