January 22, 2011

Just The Two Of Us

It's just been us this week. Sister's at her Mama C.'s.
DSC_3418

We've had fun together...playing & snuggling.
DSC_3409

And, every afternoon, I let him sit in my lap while we eat cheerios together. Oprah usually joins us too.
DSC_3406

We've built block towers and knocked them over. And he even learned to wave and say "bye-bye" this week. Do you think that's coincidence? Or do you think it's because he's been my only one this week?
DSC_3416

It hasn't been all fun and games. On this morning, we were shampooing our carpets. I get a little weird about my floors when my little ones start crawling. Well, he's crawling, so let the o.c.d. begin. Thank goodness for my sweet hubby who did most all of the work. It was a fun and very productive week, but I think we're all three ready for Sister to come home. It's just not the same without her.

1 comment:

Karen said...

YAY Carson for crawling!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...