November 29, 2012

Disney World 2013 :: Day 6 :: Good-bye Mickey

Our next day was simply time to say good-bye.  We packed up and headed back to the airport with our little world travelers in tow.
IMG_0865

Flying was a breeze with the both of them.
IMG_0868

IMG_0869

They each got one last turn in the cock pit...
IMG_0870

IMG_0871

And just like that, we were back in Texas. Our trip was far more than I ever expected. It was completely last minute. We went so cheap. And it was worth everything and so much more. In my heart, I knew I wanted to see Disney through Emma's eyes before the magic was lost. I got my wish. It. was. oh. so. magical. She was old enough to remember it, but young enough to believe in all of the magic. Carson enjoyed the trip far more than I every imagined he would, and we all walked away with some of the very best memories a family can have. We talk about our trip all of the time, and I see their eyes light up when we do. That is priceless. Save your money. Figure it out and go before your kids grow up. If you're anything like me, you won't regret it. It is nothing short of magical.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...