November 22, 2012

::Thanksgiving 2012::

Thanksgiving was a little crazy this year.  Carson came down with the croup the second we walked into my parents house, which is always so scary.  No pedi, out of town, and a holiday...we were batting 1,000.  I managed to sweet talk the on-call doctor over the phone and for that she called in a steroid, which helped Carson tremendously.  I felt like I had won the lotto when she agreed to call in that prescription...it's the little things.  After a couple of days, bro was feeling  much better, so Thanksgiving morning, we managed a family shot...
DSC_0682

I even got one with Mama C. and her babies...
DSC_0691

DSC_0693

Bro refused the photos after a while...
DSC_0670

So, I photographed memms instead.  I love her.
DSC_0668

DSC_0669

She discovered some "fairy moss" along the way :)
DSC_0694

Later on, they headed in for Thanksgiving lollipops.
DSC_0696

And, we finished the day with a great dinner, time with family, and blessings all around.
DSC_0697

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...