August 17, 2009

Did you know?

I would LOVE to read your comments! I am starting to feel like our relationship is a bit one-sided....you know, I do all the talking and y'all do all of the listening...which can only last for a short while, you know? Somedays, I am not sure if anybody is reading...are you? Maybe some of you are just a bit too quiet! So, let's start with this....

Want to comment with some baby name suggestions?

There is a little button at the bottom of my post that probably says "0 comments." That's right ZERO. You can click that button and just comment away :) Add as many as you like. And, while you are at it, you can vote on the sex of the baby too. We would appreciate it!

We aren't sold on any name yet, boy or girl, so we could definitely use your help...nothing too weird though, we do already have an "emma."

On another note, here is Emma's latest. Our family portrait. Emma's first people. They make me smile, although now that I am looking at them, they do sort of resemble jelly-fish like monsters. Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

hi jenn! i am reading... :)

crayola's are $.05 cheaper at target... fyi... so no nasty walmart trip for us!

The Shavers Family said...

You KNOW I'm reading, girlie and I love all the talking that you do! :)

We love the names:
Everett
Graham
Lauren
Paige
Danielle
Patrick
Kyle

Not sure we'll be having a baby anytime soon so, I'll help you name yours! :)

LIH said...

YES, of course I am reading!!! I look at your site almost every day to see if any posts have been added. Don't stop blogging...I love your site! I like the names Logan, Kailei, Aiden, and Jacqueline. I saved a couple of names that I am really thinking about (that is when I get preggers...I'm NOT yet)!! Talk to you soon!

Stephanie said...

hey, check out these two sites...

nameberry.com

and thecradle.com
(like babycenter, but not as annoying)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...