August 12, 2009

I Owe You One & Jumping In Puddles

Here's a photo of Emma jumping in puddles. She just LOVES it! I found her rain boots for $5, and thought, "how fun?" The second I gave them too her....she looked at me and said, "I get to jump in puddles?" Funny how they know things without you telling them!

On another note, I am still sick...nausea, indigestion, and the whole 9. We are in survival mode around here and hoping for a break eventually. It should be coming soon, right? I am about 12.5 weeks. I know that I am behind on EVERYTHING...including the blog and other things, so...

Mom-I will upload the wedding photos soon and have them sent to Walgreens for you and Lins.
Lindy & Coco-I will try to put some of the rehearsal dinner/wedding photos on our website. There are just SO many, that the post is a bit daunting for prego.
To everybody else-Hopefully I can catch up soon...if you are waiting on Emma's birthday invite, I am working on those too. We have some great photos, and I just can't wait to share, but the computer, along with everything else these days makes me want to puke.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...