August 26, 2009

Good Morning Stalkers!

Trust me, I say that with all light heartiness! I stalk too...there are certain blogs that I just can't get enough of these days. People just don't seem to update quite often enough for me.
This is Emma's book for school. Yes, she is starting school soon, but only one day a week.
Her teacher gave me half of a yellow folder, and essentially told me to "filler up."
Don't tell Rob, but it took me all afternoon. I was a little frustrated.
I haven't developed photos in a while, but still wanted the book to be "up to date." The space was also so small, that none of my photos fit. I thought about shrinking them at Kinko's, but decided very quickly that was "too much sugar for a dime" for a pregnant lady. Do y'all say that? I made it work, all the while feeling quite nauseous.

Let's see...my house is a mess, I have errands to run, and I am at home playing with stickers? Oh I forgot...I had a deadline, and who wants to be that parent? You know, the one that doesn't pull through. If you know me at all, you know that that title is definitely not for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...