August 16, 2009

Our SIXTH Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our wedding anniversary....six years! Wow! I can't believe it. This photo was taken last night, just before we left for our night out...I love those! Pretty good for a self portrait...I sat the timer and crawled my way (very slowly) back to my spot :) We had an amazing dinner at this wonderful little cafe. The stuffed mushrooms, filet, and shrimp brochette were yum-O! We didn't leave room for dessert...it seems that we never do. After dinner, we headed to see The Time Traveler's Wife. All in all, I had a wonderful night out with my WONDERFUL hubby!

Today, we just stayed at home. I didn't feel so well. I spent our "real" anniversary night puking...fun. Which night did I prefer? Our wedding night or tonight...I bet you can guess.

1 comment:

LIH said...

Congrats on 6 years! That is awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...