February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day & The Baby Bump Diaries: Chapter 11

I made it to 39 weeks!

In case you missed Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, or Chapter 10.

The day that I turned 39 weeks, just happened to be the night Rob and I went out for Valentine's Day. We celebrated by getting a sitter and heading to dinner at Pappadeaux's.
DSC_8797

Rob got me a prenatal massage for Valentine's Day, and I must say it was the best massage I have ever had! I enjoyed it so much and felt so much better afterwards. After dinner, we ended up at the movies, and we saw Valentine's Day. The movie was okay, but I was miserable the entire time. My feet were swelling, it was difficult to put them up, Carson was all in my ribs, my feet were super restless, and I just couldn't get comfortable. I watched the last 15 minutes of the movie~standing up in the theatre!
DSC_8801
We had a great night out by ourselves, and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful hubby. He is the best! My parents celebrated their 29th wedding anniversary and my dad's birthday~all in the same day! So Happy Birthday Dad and Happy Anniversary to them both. Your cards are in the mail, but I think they may be a little late. Needless to say, Valentine's Day isn't just a day for flowers in our family. It is an anniversary and birthday too!

This post is dated Saturday night, because that's when the photos were taken. But, it is currently Sunday night and still no baby! I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...