December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I turned 27 today, and although my day was VERY busy, it was great!! Rob bought me a MyBook for my computer...a back-up hard drive. That way, I won't ever lose any of my photos!! What a great gift! He brought flowers home too and even made me a cake!! He is SO sweet!! Lauren came over to babysit, so that we could have a night out....love those! We went to dinner at Johnny Carino's (I had a bellini...my favorite). Afterthat, we went over to Baker's Street and ended up at a little wine cafe. I thoroughly enjoyed the "bar hopping" (can't exactly do that with a baby/toddler), and we both LOVED the little wine shop. We had a glass of wine and even took home a bottle! Overall, my day was great!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...