January 30, 2009

Cleaning out....

We have been in our new house just over a year now, and we can't believe it!! Living somewhere a year means we have accumulated quite a bit, so it was time to clean out once again! I went through the entire house...reorganizing, cleaning doors, baseboards, and of course cleaning out! I ended up with quite a pile in the garage, which we are donating to charity. They come to pick it up on the 20th of February, and I CANNOT wait for it to be gone! Pretty sad how excited I am about this, but for those of you who don't know, I HATE clutter and LOVE organization....sick, I know! I did my normal cleaning as well, and also cleaned out my file box and shredded the unnecessary documents. We were even able to go ahead and file our taxes, so needless to say, I have been busy! While I was BUSY, Emma enjoyed sitting on my file box.... :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...