May 8, 2009

Our trip to Sea World...Emma LOVED Shamu!

We had a wonderful time in San Antonio! Our resort was *AMAZING* and I am already ready to go back again! We spent two days at Sea World~seeing the Shamu show, the Dolphin Show, and the Sea Lion Show, riding rides, looking at the penguins, sharks, fish, and alligators~just to name a few. Feeding the dolphins was my favorite part. We were close enough to touch them~they are such neat animals!

Emma was so excited she could hardly even stand it. She woke us up on the first morning. We were still in bed, half asleep. She said, "Guess what? We are going to see Dolphins!" She said it with such energy that it was truly hysterical!

Our resort was complete with a really nice pool (indoor and out), water slides, a splash pad for Emma, a lazy river, and a beach. So, we swam, built sand castles, and floated the river. Emma had a blast, and so did we! I think I had more fun there than I did at Sea World!

It was a great Mother's Day for me...I am hoping to make this a tradition????

Here are a few of our pics....





Okay, so the dolphin below is larger than the others, so I asked why. They said that she never lost her pregnancy weight! Her baby is almost one, and she is still quite puffy :) I found this quite humorous...they also said that the other dolphins just "slimmed right up" after giving birth. I guess we may be closer to the dolphins than we thought :)

Emma was having fun watching the sea lions, walrus, and sea otters....









Could she use a little more pink?
Floating by herself! She was so proud!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...