June 13, 2009

Lindsey's Pre-Wedding Weekend!

The girls had a fun-filled weekend, and when I say "the girls,"  I mean it...I went solo for the weekend.  The following post may not be as "G" rated as the norm, so proceed at your own risk!  The morning started with a brunch wedding shower that was hosted by me and three other ladies from Longview.  It turned out great!
The beautiful bride...



The bridesmaids...

After the shower, we were swept away for the Bridesmaid's Luncheon at Barron's.  Lunch was delicious!
The bell is from me....Emma is going to ring it while she walks down the aisle at the wedding....or so we hope!

That night was the Bachelorette Party.  Lindsey was a great sport...we got her pretty good.  Here are a few pics....
Margaritas at The Schaetz House...





Between her necklace and veil, she was "decked out" for a good ole East Texas night out!

Hot Bottoms, Lins!
Good Job Court!
Dinner at Posados, just before our night out!
Getting in to the "HOT" club!

My favorite photo of the night :)
What a hottie Lins!






A few guys' philosophies on marriage....she was assigned a scavenger hunt, and I would say that she did pretty well.  You can decide for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...