July 30, 2009

11 Weeks!

I had my doctor's appointment this morning, and everything went well. It looks like a real baby now! I am 10 weeks and 5 days and included three ultrasound pics for everybody to see. I promise you that I can already feel the baby kick. All of the books say that you shouldn't be able to, but I remember what it feels like, and I am convinced. Of course, only I can feel it. The baby is too small yet for Rob to feel the kicks. Weight gain in three pounds so far.

Emma has her very own series of ultrasound photos from the doctor. She says, "hi doctor" every time we go in for a visit, and he hooks her up with her very own photos.

Don't to forget to vote on the sex of the baby. We should find out soon, so vote while you can. The link is to the right-it is purple and gold.


The ultrasound below was taken just 10 days ago at 9 weeks and 2 days. Look at how much it's grown in just 10 days!

1 comment:

Karen said...

wow! it is neat to see the difference jsut a few days makes! can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...