May 12, 2013

::mother's day 2013::

i got my wish on mother's day....it's always a photo with my sweets :)
Untitled

we started our morning off at the park...
Untitled

and i will say that bro's skills have greatly improved...
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

well, most of the time :)
Untitled

it was a beautiful day, so we spent it outside.
Untitled

i was reminded of how grateful i am for the two that made me a momma...
Untitled

words could never describe the love that i have for them...
Untitled

or, for the third one in my belly :)  24 weeks and growing :)
Untitled

i am so very thankful to share my parenting duties with the love of my life.  it's so crazy to think how fast the time has passed.
Untitled


Untitled

these two play together beautifully.  i am wondering what happens when we add a third to the mix??
Untitled

i guess time will tell.
Untitled

that afternoon, rob grilled steaks, and we enjoyed a family night at home.  from all of us, happy mother's day to all of the moms out there...especially Mama C. and both of our Nanas :)
Untitled

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...