March 30, 2009

Bon Voyage!

Rob and I had a great time on our cruise! We were so glad that our friends, Juli and Clinton, were able to join us! We left on Monday, had our "fancy night" on Tuesday, docked in Progresso on Wednesday, docked in Cozumel on Thursday, had one last day at sea on Friday, and then returned to Galveston Saturday morning.

The entertainment and service that we experienced were second to none! We spent the week sleeping in, working out, sitting in the steam rooms~love those :), catching some sun, shopping, and going to shows. We dressed up every night for dinner, so that was fun! Our waiter, Luna, was amazing and so was all of the food!

Emma spent the week with Mama C, and had a blast! I don't have any photos to share, but I am sure that my mom took her fair share. Thanks for keeping her Mom!! You are the best!

I wore the patch while on the cruise...I get motion sick very easily! I was fine while on the ship, but needless to say, I am still rocking! I am pretty sure that that was our one and only cruising adventure. The actual cruise was fun, but the aftermath....not so much! Here are a few photos...














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...