March 27, 2010

neighborhood egg hunt

So, we headed over for the annual neighborhood egg hunt. Emma was so excited to see Ray. They were less excited to stand in line...waiting to begin the big hunt.
DSC_9468

There were so many three year olds, and Emma was ready for it all to begin.
DSC_9470

She uses the Easter basket that was mine when I was a little girl :)
DSC_9471

Carson hung out in the stroller. I guess next year he will be hunting too? They grow too fast.
DSC_9473

She found loads of eggs.
DSC_9478

And loads more.
DSC_9479

And smiled for a photo with her Daddy.
DSC_9499

There were pizza and juice boxes too. I think she was a little disapointed to discover that the eggs were filled chocolate free. If you know her, you know that she loves chocolate!
DSC_9500

1 comment:

LIH said...

I am getting antsy for another blog post from you! I LOVE your blog! I hope your doc appointment went well yesterday and it was so good to hear from you! I really do want to plan a day trip down to see you and everyone soon! Keep in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...