April 29, 2010

baby blue eyes

And, they are really blue. Do you think they'll stay that way?
DSC_0066

I never would have dreamed that I would have a blue-eyed baby, but so far, I was wrong :) When Emma was born, her eyes were a dark gray...not this little guy. I guess time will tell.
DSC_0063

As for now, Carson is ten weeks old, and so much fun! We've had three nights where he has slept from 10pm-7am. Although, it wasn't three nights in a row, and I am not telling you this because if I do, I will jinx this wonderful, wonderful thing. Maybe we will be consistent soon? Who knows?
DSC_0078

Normally, I am still only waking once to feed him at night, which is not bad. Not bad at all. We are worlds away from where we were with Emma at this age. I will take one feeding a night any day.

Carson is talking and cooing and smiling, which just makes my day. It truly makes my day. He is so, so happy and so, so loved :) Especially by one very special big sister.
DSC_0094

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...