April 18, 2010

Two Months Old

Our little buddy turned two months old, and I hate that he's growing so fast. He is so sweet, and in short, I love him to pieces.
DSC_9811

Let's start with his two month check up. He weighed in at 12 lbs. 10 oz. and 23.5 inches long. Both are in the 75th percentile. We have moved on to size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes, although most of his 0-3 still fits. He got all of his shots at the visit, which is just heartbreaking, but I guess, a necessary evil.
DSC_9815

Just before Carson turned two months old, Rob went out of town, so I moved upstairs to sleep. This means that Carson is in his crib now! I've worked him down to waking only once in the night to nurse. So we are eating at 7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm, and usually about 3:30am. Naps are every three hours as well. I have worked bedtime to 8:30 for both Emma and Carson...yay!
DSC_9834

Carson is such a noisy sleeper, so neither Rob nor I were sleeping well with him in our room. I wasn't ready for him to be upstairs all by himself. Nor was I ready to climb the stairs in the middle of the night, so I moved to the guest room. Rob joined me when he got back from his trip, and we have been sleeping up there ever since. I turned the volume down on the monitor, so we can still hear him when he cries, but not every time he stirs :)
DSC_9837

Carson smiles and coos at us now, which is so much fun. I am pretty sure that I got his first real smile on video :)
DSC_9842

There is one thing he hates...to be held in the cradle hold. The second you hold him that way, he will let you know. So, as long as you avoid that one, he is one happy little baby boy.
DSC_9843

I call him, "Happy," because he is just that. So, so happy :)
DSC_9944

The bath photos were taken on the 16th-two days before his two month birthday. And the last photo was taken on th 22nd-four days after his two month birthday. A real two month photo never happened :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have I ever taken a "real" photo?? I even missed the first day of school this past year... I did a second day of school. mom of the year, i tell ya'

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...