July 18, 2011

Dear Bro,

You're 17 months now, and I just can't believe how fast you've grown! You're the sweetest little boy ever, and I could just eat you up. We all love you so much! Here's the latest...
DSC_5978
Your nap is so much better! It's usually around 11:30. And lasts about 1.5 to 2 hours.

We finally made it to your 15 month check-up. You weighed in at 24 lbs. 7 0z, which put you in the 25-50%. You were 32.4 inches long (75%), and had a head circumference of 47 cm (25-50%).

You are still wearing your 24 month clothes. Your 12-18 months are pretty snug.

Your diaper size is a 4, and your shoe size is a 5, but I think new ones are just around the corner.

As for your teeth...you are cutting all four of your molars. That was a fun little grouping. Teething is just pitiful for you...just so sad. You're getting another little tooth too, next to to pair on the bottom. It's just to the right of that little pair. Let's see, that makes for 11 little teeth!

I'm saving all of your words for your 18 month post. You've got to have at least 50 these days.

You drink whole milk and water only. If I give you anthing else, you look at me like I've lost it.

You are a busy little boy these days. You've got walking and running down, and I love watching you explore. Hugs to my sweet baby boy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...