July 11, 2011

Staging, Sanity, Sweating, Saints, Sunglasses & Sum up

That's a whole lot of s's...

Hello friends! I'll admit it's been too long since I last posted, but it's been nuts around here. Let's start at the top...staging. I've spent the last few weeks staging this little thing we call home....
DSC_5748

And, let me say to anyone who's had their house on the market with little ones at home...I respect you, admire you, and applaud your great efforts. Folks, this had been a lot of work, and we're only about one week in. I may need a sanity check in a major way before this is all over.
DSC_5728

That leads me to my next s...sweating. It is so hot y'all, and we've been busting it in the yard and the house. So, we've been sweating our tails off.
DSC_5755

I even buried this little guy in my front yard to help things along. So, dear ole St. Joseph, please help our little house sell, sell, sell!
DSC_5772

Legend has it that if you bury him in your front yard and say the little prayer, your house will sell. Well, he's buried, and I'll keep ya posted on the rest. Staging was fun. It consisted of removing the stuff from my counters and stuffing it underneath.
DSC_5775

If y'all are still with me, next is a quick sum-up of our fourth...DSC_5661

We spent it at our neighborhood parade.
DSC_5656

Which is never complete without an at-home decorated bike...
DSC_5667

We even hooked our little bro up with his very own ride.
DSC_5665

And Emma became fascinated with sunglasses...
DSC_5666

And more sunglasses...
DSC_5673

Bro jumped on the sunglasses bandwagon too...
DSC_5678

Emma was the leader of the pack for the parade, which I'm sure all of you know made her so happy.
DSC_5674

We finished up with snacks & crafts with our babysitter extraordinaire. We love her and I'm not sure what we're going to do without her.
DSC_5679

Carson's long-lost brother was in attendance at the party. It was crazy how much they looked alike.
DSC_5680

And, we finished up the festivities with bubbles.
DSC_5682

So far, that's it for photos for July. Oh my heavens, I just double-checked that, and that is the truth. We've got July 4th photos and photos of our hopefully soon to be sold house. Can you tell I've been preoccupied?
DSC_5683

Hopefully we can chill a bit now and enjoy our summer.
DSC_5688

For all of you so confused, Rob got a new job. I just realized that I left out that piece of information. So, now we have plans to relocate to the Dallas area. If you have any thoughts or suggestions on where to move, I would love to have them. Any advice on areas or schools would be greatly appreciated! We are both a little overwhelmed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...