October 27, 2011

Costumes on Parade

Emma's little preschool had their annual Costume Parade, and Emma went as Ariel. I made her costume this year, and got the idea from this blog.
DSC_6951

She saw me reading that blog last year, and told me that she wanted her costume to look just like that one, so I did the best I could :) You should check out their costumes from this year...truly amazing!
DSC_6954

I figured if Emma was going to be Ariel, then this little guy could be Sebastian. I definitely had my work cut out for me.
DSC_6955

The parade was fun...
DSC_6958

And all of the little costumes were just precious.
DSC_6965

This one was my favorite! So creative!
DSC_6966

We got one quick class photo...
DSC_6967

And then, I was off to the gym.
DSC_6978

All of her friends were princesses this year :) It was a fun morning for all of them.
DSC_6985

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tori had the exact same costume and wig when she was that age. Too funny! I still have the pics. Lisa

Jenn said...

i didn't know that! i would love to see a pic :) hugs to all of y'all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...