November 18, 2011

Twenty-one

months, that is. Could you slow down a bit? Geez. Emma grew fast, but it just seems like you're fast times ten. Is that how it works after the first one? Here's the latest on you...

You l.o.v.e. to have the windows rolled down...
DSC_6940

See, I told you. You think it's the best thing ever. So, if you get a little cranky in the car, I bet you can guess what I do. It works wonders...you instantly giggle.
DSC_6944

You learned the word "cookie." And man can you request one. Once you got this cookie on Halloween night, you were golden, as I like to say.
DSC_7165

This is one of my favorite photos of you...your blues eyes, eyelashes, and curly hair just can't be beat. And, for the record, I thought you were the cutest little crab ever.
DSC_7142

You really get your feelings hurt when you get into trouble, which I'll admit is a little bit amazing. We have one family member whom "trouble" didn't seem to phase.

But, you do have the saddest little cry, and you seem to be so sorry....always pointing to what you did wrong and saying, "no, no, no."

You ask to walk now when we get out of the car. Before, I just carried you. So, now we are working on holding hands in the parking lot. Why oh why is this so difficult for little ones to understand?

You were diagnosed with pneumonia about a week after Halloween, so that happy face turned sad very quickly. It was a sad day to say the least...chest x-ray, a horrid antibiotic shot that was as thick as honey, and another round of oral antibiotics to go with it.

Your cough was the. worst. i. have. ever. heard. And to be honest, I was just worried sick. You didn't eat for almost two weeks, so you're definitely on the skinny side now.

I'm not a fan of skinny babies, so we're going to work on that :) I really hoping that you start feeling better soon. It's been a long two weeks for the both of us.

Pneumonia aside, you really do just seem a bit bigger to me now...walking to trick or treat, walking in the parking lot, going up and down the stairs...so sad. I guess you're growing up.

Here's to hopes and prayers for a well Baby Carson real soon.

We love ya little guy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...