December 5, 2012

::craft:: Gingerbread Playdough

I found this recipe on pinterest, so as a part of our 24 days of Christmas, we decided to give it a try...
DSC_1317

It smelled delicious!
DSC_1316

And my kids always have fun with play dough :)
DSC_1318

So, it was a win, win for everybody.
DSC_1320

Busy hands & happy hearts :)
DSC_1321

Emma happened to be home sick from school.  She was the third person in our family to get the worst stomach bug known to man.
DSC_1322

I was still in the clear...
DSC_1324

That night, we went on our annual tree hunting expedition, and came home with this...
DSC_1325

We were all so excited to get our first tree in our new house :)  Little did I know that my turn with the stomach bug was just around the corner :(
DSC_1328

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...