December 7, 2012

The almost UNbirthday :)

Well, I got the stomach bug the day before Rob's birthday.  And. I. thought. I. was. going. to. die.  Really, I did.  Still feeling completely crummy, I jumped right back on the horse and stuck with our original plans...
IMG_0880

It was dinner at Grimaldi's.
IMG_0881

Nothing like a big slice of pizza and red wine to settle your stomach :)  All in all, it was still a fun night.  The kids made their daddy cards, we managed to create some sort of hand print thing for the wall, and I still busted out his homemade cheesecake, as promised.
IMG_0879

Emma and Carson were given elves from Nana...
IMG_0877

Those little guys kept them quite entertained...
IMG_0878

After dinner was homemade cake, loaded with every candle I could find in the house...
DSC_1332

We sang, "Happy Birthday" to one spectacular daddy and one fabulous husband :)
DSC_1334

And wished him another year of love and happiness...
DSC_1335

Our cheesecake was topped with cherries, and our kids were topped with cheesecake...
DSC_1354

Needless to say, somebody ate the cheesecake!  And it wasn't me :)  I hit my post stomach bug thresh hold with pizza & wine.
DSC_1356

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...