October 10, 2013

here & there

rob took the kids there for the weekend...
photo copy

while landon and i stayed here...
Untitled

my camera was giving me fits...
Untitled

so then, i finally threw in the towel and enjoyed my nice. quiet. weekend.  it was so quiet.  did you hear me?  so incredibly quiet.  my brain had time to think and recharge.  it was wonderful.

i didn't get done what i thought i could...i think i forgot just how much time it takes to nurse a baby.  it's a full time job folks.  i added up the hours myself.  so, we nursed and snuggled and i did get a few things checked off of my list...
Untitled

the kids played hard...
photo copy 2

so hard that this is them napping...
photo copy 3

and they swam...in their clothes and ate s'mores and did all of the things that you're supposed to do when you go camping.  and grand-dad met them, so rob had an extra set of hands.  thank goodness for that.
photo-1 copy

they ate lots of yummy stuff...
photo-1 copy 2

and one night, a raccoon ran off with the entire bag of oreos.  emma told me the story when they got home.  she said, "he took the. whole. bag, mom."  and i said, "really?"  and she said, "yes, he took the whole bag....double stuffed."
photo-1 copy 3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...