October 3, 2013

all i've got...

no camera equals no photos folks.  so if that's what you're looking for, then maybe y'all should consider following me on instagram...

Instagram

you might have better luck there :)))  rob was in the attic digging for camping gear, so that's how we managed to get a bit of our fall decor put up around the house.  emma and carson enjoyed decorating our little tree...
Untitled

and since my photos are lacking, i thought i'd show y'all this one.  this is how he sleeps...my little nugget :)  his face is red only because of the flash, not because he's in a straight jacket....i promise.  hopefully, we'll have something reliable in the camera department soon.
Untitled

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my...he is precious! I would love to meet him one day!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...