November 14, 2008

Paint, Paint, Paint!

Well, I decided to paint the kitchen, which was actually no big deal at all. Although, after it was done, I decided to paint the back wall of the mud room. I didn't like that, so then I proceeded to paint the entire mud room. Afterthat, I thought that the computer nook could use some paint, so I painted it. Then, I painted an additional portion of the wall in the kitchen. I thought I was done (really), but took a look around and wanted to paint underneath the bar. So, you guessed it....I painted that too! I am so glad that I am done and am very pleased with the results. I did most of it by myself when Emma was napping and/or sleeping. Rob has been out of town, so I had a few nights to myself to paint away. Although, to his credit, he did help me out with some of the rolling :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...