November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent Thanksgiving this year with Rob's side of the family.  We left the day before Thanksgiving and headed to Dallas.  We stayed with Aunt Gail and Uncle Jack, and Emma had a great time playing with her cousins!  We had so much fun that we didn't take very many photos, but we did take a few.  Emma helped Grand-dad open his birthday present, which was VERY late...his birthday was in September, so we have had his gift for quite a while!  Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful...I have been working all week to get my weight off :)

We had an unpleasant surprise when we woke up Friday morning, my car had been broken into.  They smashed the window (oh what fun), and they stole Emma's tv/dvd player for the car, Emma's Clifford movie, my gym bag-which included my heartrate monitor, my Ipod, my workout gloves, and ALL of my weight lifting workouts.  I was bummed to say the least!  I guess I have some things to add to my Christmas/Birthday list this year!  It took us ALL day to get the window repaired, so I missed wedding dress shopping with my sister :(  All in all, we have had better days, but things could have been worse too!



Friday night, we headed to Palestine to see my side of the family.  I got to see Lindsey's wedding dress, which is BEAUTIFUL!  We took The Chiles Family Christmas Card Photo, although I haven't posted it here...you'll just have to wait and see!  It was also Mama C's birthday.  So, we had a nice dinner and TWO birthday desserts.  Emma gave Mama C. her birthday present a day early...she just couldn't wait!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...