May 29, 2010

fly little birdie...

fly, fly away. This little guy was just about to leave the nest for the very first time, and we were all there to watch. I find baby birds and their parents just fascinating...don't you?
DSC_0683

His sibling, on the other hand, wasn't quite ready to spread his wings and fly. They're all different, aren't they? They built their home in an umbrella, right next to my parents' pool. Clever choice for a home; they'll never get wet :)
DSC_0680

While we were there for the weekend, Emma swam her little heart out. This was our last swim in their pool, before the big move.
DSC_0698

I have decided that Emma sees my mom as a bestie. As in a best friend. They are funny together, let me tell you.
DSC_0702

Carson hung out with all of us on the deck.
DSC_0713

Even though he clawed his face, isn't he just so so cute?
DSC_0720

I think so. We had a blast hanging out with our family and came home with loads of loot. I'll post about that later.
DSC_0721

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...