May 9, 2010

Mother's Day & Carson's Baptism

I had a wonderful Mother's Day.
DSC_0197

I got to spend it with my mom, my dad, my sister and her hubby, my hubby, my little girl, and our newest little bundle...he smiles now, and it just melts my heart.
DSC_0204

Carson's Baptism was Sunday morning, so we celebrated twice. Once for the moms and once for our sweet little baby.
DSC_0213

She loves him. Can you tell?
DSC_0218

Mama C. and Papa were there too. Emma just loves them!
DSC_0221

This is my favorite photo of the day...
DSC_0228

He is just so sweet.
DSC_0230

Aunt Lindy and Uncle Dill came too. We are so blessed to have them as Carson's Godparents :)
DSC_0232

He wore the same baptism gown that Emma wore...and I wore and Lindy wore and Ashley wore and Nic wore and Coco wore and Vanna wore. The only question I have is, "Who gets to keep it?" Just kidding...I guess we will just continue to pass it around :)
DSC_0237

Emma enjoyed the service. It was contemporary, which was new for us.
DSC_0252

And, we celebrated with petit fours, which are truly divine.
DSC_0256
It was a fun weekend of catching up and hanging out, and I am so glad that everyone was there to celebrate for Carson. Being with my mom on Mother's Day meant a lot too. We aren't exactly neighbors, so it doesn't happen every year, but I am always grateful for our time together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...