May 22, 2010

her favorite color is yellow

so, we I bought her a brand new yellow bathing suit.
DSC_0593

We went to the neighborhood bbq at the splash pad, and she did just that...splashed!
DSC_0601

Her very favorite friend was there too.
DSC_0600

Carson was wearing one of my very favorite outfits. It was a gift from Coco.
DSC_0604

Although, I never got a really good shot.
DSC_0606

Rob and I watched Emma splash and play. Since we are celebrating the color yellow, I am currently waiting on yellow crocs to come in the mail. I had to order her new ones. The hot pink ones disappeared, and yes, it is driving me crazy....very, very crazy.
DSC_0615

It was so hot, but she managed to stay cool.
DSC_0625

She just loves it here.
DSC_0629

I took lots of photos...
DSC_0633

Until, finally she said, "Mommy will you please stop?" And so, we headed home :)
DSC_0639

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

you will find them, and then you will be happy to have two pairs... i mean, i found the green circle, the pig, and the little man...

Stephanie said...

and the letter p and the letter j

Jenn said...

only certain people understand this, but it's been a week and still no crocs! i found the half orange, so i guess there's still hope. i bought yellow so little fellow could wear them too.

LIH said...

Emma looks like she was having a blast splashing around! She is so beautiful! Carson is one handsome fella too! I hope all is well! I just love your blog--I get to keep up with y'all this way. Talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...