July 11, 2010

brother & sister

Well, she loves him for sure. And, the baby doll? Well, she makes baby number three for me. We bathe her, feed her, and she uses all of Carson's baby gear. I never knew I would have to share my stuff with a plastic doll. Notice the silly bands in the photo please. They are quite the hot item at our house these days.
DSC_1027

We fianlly got Carson to enjoy the pool.
DSC_1035

As long as he is in the shade and in warm water...
DSC_1039

He is good!
DSC_1052

His lashes are unbelievable.
DSC_1060

And, I think he is just too cute for words.
DSC_1065

She's quite a mess these days. She named her baby Rojo. Rojo Douglas. I laughed until I cried when she first told me her name. I guess Dora has influenced her.
DSC_1072

And the swim trunks. We've never had mini-swim trunks in our house. It is so fun!
DSC_1073

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...