August 24, 2010

something funny & something to think about

This video is hilarious! So, take a few minutes to watch it. If you live in the suburbs, you will appreciate it for sure. This video is so Rob, but shhhhhh.....don't say I said so.


And, if you haven't watched this documentary, you should. They say that, "you'll never look at dinner the same way again," and it is so true. Let's just say that it is very eye-opening and informative :) I'll leave it at that. I rented it at Blockbuster, and you should too-especially if you have little ones at home.
2640_73306891159_73304591159_2057533_4490155_n


Off for Carson's six month check up and shots....thrilling. I feel terrible for my little buddy. Hopefully, I'll be back later today with another post. Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...