August 16, 2010

Lucky Number 7

It's been seven years since our big day, so to celebrate, we got a babysitter for a night out. It's been six months since we have gone on a date together, yes six, and yes, it is shameful. But that's the truth, so I would say it was well deserved. Here's a photo taken by the restaurant...they brought us complimentary dessert, which was delicious. Our meal was wonderful, but the uninterrupted conversation was even better.
7years2010 copy

Here we are seven years ago...
sc0004091b

And, here we are today...
DSC_1214

Rob got one quick photo of me with my kiddos. Carson was actually not looking a Emma when it was shot. Now, that's rare! It's been a wonderful seven years, but I think Rob and I both spent the week wishing we were on some tropical island...somewhere. Oh well, there's always next year, right? Here's last year...I was pregnant and puking, so compared to that, this year is much improved :)
DSC_1216

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...