March 3, 2011

soccer girl

At the very last minute, Emma ended up with a spot in Spring Soccer. And, this was her very first practice. I am in love with her little hot pink nike check cleats.
DSC_4272

She's four, and this is her very first "extracurricular activity." My how time flies! I can't believe we are already there. For Rob and me, that equaled uncharted territory. And, if I'm honest I would tell you that I was probably more nervous than she was. Actually, I am sure of it.
DSC_4278

Bro was along for the ride is his new little red wagon.
DSC_4274

And, watching them play was just hysterical.
DSC_4281

I figured out quickly why soccer was coined "magnet ball" for the little ones...
DSC_4282

And, now looking at this photo, am thinking it could be one of those cell phone ads...the little girls could be your cell phone bars, you know? I bet Rob would know what commercial I am talking about...was it cingular or att&t? Can you tell it's late? I am going to stop the rambling now.
DSC_4283

The weather was beautiful...
DSC_4285

And this little guy is pretty much always happy.
DSC_4286

I would say that the first practice was a success for our little soccer girl, which makes me a soccer mom, which Rob thinks is hilarious....
DSC_4287

2 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

How exciting for Emma to play soccer! Emily can run so fast and is pretty rough like the boys at school but I'm not sure she's be interested in following the rules of soccer: she'd probably get the ball and run off with it. ha!

Jenn said...

Amanda...if you saw a practice, you would laugh. It's pretty funny. They are just so little.... Emma thinks it's fun, so right now, that's all that matters. Hope you are great :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...