October 5, 2009

Here I am

I know that I've been missing lately. We've been busy with things that aren't too fun to post about: cleaning, cleaning out (unfortunately they are two completely different things), pediatrician well appointments, other doctor appointments, and the list goes on...We did visit Mama and Papa C. in September, but my camera never left it's bag. I guess it was the pregnancy talking.

I have been sewing a little bit. Here is one of my newest creations....burp rags! If you are pregnant, close your eyes...you may get them as a gift :)
My favorite burp rags with Emma were a higher end brand, whose name I won't mention Icky Baby . They were "girly," and I was so sad that I wouldn't be able to use them. I couldn't and wouldn't buy them, so I made my own.

Changing subjects quickly, I have my BIG ultrasound this Wednesday. For all of you new to the pregnancy world, this means that I am 20 weeks....yay! I made it half way. They will be looking for lots of specific organ/internal development. I will post the results just as soon as I get them.

For some reason these things tend to stress me out. I worry about it all.

On the lighter side, we will get confirmation of the sex of the baby. I am still hanging onto my receipts! And, I will be back with a name...yes we have one...I think. Although, let me check with Rob first. "Baby Boy" has been a difficult one to name.

I am wishing everyone a wonderful week...be back Wednesday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...