October 7, 2009

I can cut off the tags...

He is officially a boy! Since we found out so early, I was waiting for the 20 week confirmation...and it's true...it's a brother! Here are some of the ultrasound pics. The first one is of his face. You can see his eye sockets...kind of creepy.
Here's the first profile photo. These are my favorite!
Another profile pic. You can sort of see the umbilical cord in this shot.
Here's one more profile photo. We saw him swallowing and having the hiccups during the ultrasound.
I like baby feet. Did y'all know that? I requested this one....
Did I mention that I love ultrasounds too? They truly amaze me! The best part about today was that he is a healthy baby boy. He weighs 13 ounces, which puts him at the 50th percentile~right in the middle. His brain, heart, kidneys, bladder, abdomen, bones, etc. all checked out beautifully! What a blessing. I was so relieved!

2 comments:

The Shavers Family said...

Rob, Jenn & Emma - CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A baby boy, wow! You'll get to raise one of each now, how exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it, keep me posted.

Much love!

LIH said...

Congratulations Jenn and the family! The ultrasound pictures are beautiful and I know how excited y'all must be!! The household is know even (2 females and 2 males)...life is going to be so much fun!!!

Have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...