October 26, 2009

I'm back...

Sorry for the delay, but I am caught up (on blogging that is). You can scroll down to see the new posts. This is where I have been...
digging up stuff that we don't need, use, or want. Isn't just amazing what you can accumulate? Each time I do this, I am just in awe.

I am almost done. I have rummaged through every drawer, cabinet, and closet in my house. Chunking, reorganizing, and making myself sane once again.

Please don't look at the photo too close. I won't be held accountable for what's pictured. It was just time for a good ole fashioned cleaning out.

On another note, Emma has the flu. We just found out today, so she is sleeping soundly while on tamiflu.

Rob and I both have tamiflu waiting for us at Walgreens, so please pray that I (being with child) don't get it...please? While you're at it, you can pray that Emma feels better really soon. I just hate it when she's sick.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...