November 7, 2009

down came the rain

In form of a baby shower that is. You might want to grab a cup of coffee for this one. It is a long one. Family and friends hosted a baby shower for us, so here are the highlights. The cake was beautiful and delicious too! Thanks Juli and Clinton.
We had blue nursery rhyme plates...
blue hydrangeas...
blue baby buggies & blue baby bottles...
and blue pretzels, of course.
If you haven't pick up on the theme...
My mom and dad made gumbo for the dinner.
Emma enjoyed all of the excitement!
Here's me with all of the hostesses-Juli, Karen, Mom, and Lindy.
Here's where everyone checked out my size. I'm serious...how embarrassing! How many toilet paper squares does it take to make it around my belly?
Well, here is the damage, and I'm keeping the number to myself!
Here's Papa C. drawing a baby on his head. Whoever had the "best" baby drawing won...
This one won...it was Clinton's. Pretty good huh?
Just before cutting the cake...
I had a sidekick opening all of the gifts. I think she has swiped most everything that was supposed to be for Carson.
Memms was having so much fun!
Thanks to everybody who came, brought gifts, mailed gifts, and hosted. Rob and I are so grateful for everyone's thoughtfulness. We had a great time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...