November 7, 2009

Tis the Season for Giving

I was in desperate need of four hostess gifts, so I came up with this...
Monogrammed dish towels. The towels are from TJ Maxx. I bought two sets, and they were very inexpensive. They are the good ones too! I had them monogrammed, which is never cheap, but in my opinion, so worth the price. I would love to have everything monogrammed...so personal!
I paired them with a very festive pomegranate kitchen soap from bath and body works. After wrapping them in cellophane bags, I tied a ribbon, and made my own gift tags, and wha la!

Just an idea for all of you with teachers, etc. to buy for this season.

The stamp is from the dollar tree~I just love stamps. On it, is a little bird that "tweets" thank you.

It meets my most important gift criteria of being "useful." Who wouldn't use a Christmas dish towel and kitchen soap for their kitchen sink throughout the holidays?

It also doesn't break the rule of one of my biggest pet peeves....getting a "Christmas" gift on "Christmas" Day and you get to go home and store it for a whole year! This applies to any holiday for that matter. My hostesses will have these in November, so they can use it during the holidays.

I went ahead and had two extra towels monogrammed, for Emma's teachers, of course. Our Christmas teacher gifts are done....yay! The other towel is for me~I was selfish and did one for myself.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Too cute! I love how they turned out! Call me tomorrow and let me know how the weekend went!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...